Every summer, Nassau County presents free family movie nights at local parks. Enjoy family favorites, such as How To Train Your Dragon, The Incredibles and Finding Nemo, at Eisenhower Park, Cedar Creek Park, North Woodmere Park and Nickerson Beach. All films begin at dusk. Don’t forget to bring beach chairs and blankets!
Check out the schedule below to plan how to spend your evenings this summer.
Harry Chapin Lakeside Theatre at Eisenhower Park
- July 11 – Hotel Transylvania 3
- July 18 – Goosebumps 2
- July 25 – How To Train Your Dragon: Hidden World
- August 1 – Instant Family
- August 8 – The Lego Movie 2
- August 15 – Small Foot
- August 22 – The Kid Who Would Be King
- August 29 – Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald
Tuesday Night Movies
- July 9 – Hotel Transylvania at Cedar Creek Park
- July 16 – A Bug’s Life at North Woodmere Park
- July 23 – How To Train Your Dragon 2 at Cedar Creek Park
- July 30 – Megamind at North Woodmere Park
- August 6 – Parent Trap (1998) at Cedar Creek Park
- August 13 – School of Rock at North Woodmere Park
Friday Night Movies at Nickerson Beach (East Terrace)
- July 12 – Finding Nemo
- July 26 – The Incredibles
- August 9 – The Goonies
Sunday Night Movies at Nickerson Beach (West Terrace)
- July 21 – How To Train Your Dragon
- August 4 – Madagascar
- August 18 – The Sandlot
For more information, call 516-572-0201 or visit www.nassaucountyny.gov/parks. For day-of-event weather information, call 516-572-0355.
- Eisenhower Park is located in East Meadow. Enter at Merrick Avenue or Hempstead Tpke.
- Cedar Creek Park is located at 3340 Merrick Rd., Seaford.
- Nickerson Beach Park is located in Lido Beach off of Lido Blvd.
- North Woodmere Park is located at 750 Hungry Harbor Rd., Valley Stream.