Seeking 1972 Uniondale High School alums for the 50th reunion to be held on Saturday, Aug. 6 from 7 to 11 p.m. at Heritage Club at Bethpage, 99 Quaker Meeting House Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735.
We are offering the following payment schedule:
- Early Bird Special – $125 Now until Jan. 15
- Reunion Ticket – $135 Jan. 16 through July 23
Unfortunately, walk-ins cannot be accepted.
If it has to be cancelled due to COVID, every effort will be made to reschedule. If that’s not possible, monies will be refunded.
- Venmo to: @Lisa-Strahs-Lorenc
- Check or money order, payable to Lisa Strahs-Lorenc. Send to: 716 Granada Parkway, Lindenhurst, NY 11757.
If you have any questions or need additional information about this event, do not hesitate to call Lisa at 631-839-6226, text or email UHS50threunion@gmail.com.
Our committee wants everyone to feel comfortable especially during these challenging times. Therefore, at the time of the event, we will follow all state COVID guidelines.
Attention: Out of Towners
We have secured two hotels that will run shuttles to and from the event if we book a certain amount of rooms. Here’s the info:
- Four Points by Sheraton, 333 South Service Road, Plainview, NY 11803, 516-694-6500, ask for Mary Maercker, Mention: Uniondale H.S. 50th Reunion Room Block, $189/289/suite, 20 rooms held until July 6
- Courtyard by Marriott, Republic Airport/LI Farmingdale, NY 11735, 631-927-6910, ask for Stephanie Muhlbach, Mention: Uniondale Class of 1972 Reunion, $249/King, $229/Queen,Queen, 10 rooms held until July 6
Payment reminders and information about other weekend events will be sent in a separate email.
Please continue to share our Evite to our fellow 1972 grads at: http://evite.me/VAgKRJKh6e.