Town of North Hempstead Supervisor Judi Bosworth and the Town Board welcome spring with the Third Annual Clark Botanic Garden Spring Festival on Saturday, May 5 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Clark Botanic Garden in Albertson.
The Spring Festival will celebrate spring and the beauty of nature at the bountiful Clark Botanic Garden. The day-long event will feature:
- Fairies on stilts from the National Circus Project, an organization that aims to encourage children to learn and have fun at the same time.
- A craft tent run by The Little Art Studio
- An exotic reptile show by My Reptile Guys
- Live musical performances by Tiger Folk Music
- Activities with Mad Science
“After a long winter we are excited to finally welcome the warmer weather with our annual spring festival,” said Supervisor Bosworth. “Bring the whole family for this festival filled with activities, performances and of course beautiful flowers blooming throughout the garden.”
All attendees can enjoy the 12 beautifully manicured acres of Clark Botanic Garden which includes labeled gardens, trees, ponds and streams and provides an oasis of peace and aesthetic enjoyment for all. Clark Botanic Garden is located at 193 I.U. Willets Road in Albertson.