Hess Corporation announced today that the 2019 Mini Collection is now on sale exclusively at www.HessToyTruck.com for $27.99 with free standard shipping and Energizer batteries included. Introduced in 1998, the annual release of the Hess Miniature Trucks pays tribute to holiday Hess Toy Trucks from the past.
The 2019 Mini Collection is a limited-production set of three highly detailed, small-scale versions of classic holiday Hess Toy Trucks: the 1975 Hess Box Trailer, the 1996 Hess Emergency Truck, and the 2011 Hess Toy Truck and Race Car. Each miniature truck comes equipped with working lights, chrome accents, and a detachable display base with a name plate. In addition, the race car that comes with the 2011 mini-model features a pull-back motor.
These three miniature models of past Hess trucks are a must for any Hess collector, who wants a blast from the past with these exclusive trucks, which are great display pieces.
- The classic articulated tractor and box trailer in the original Hess color quartet: green, white, yellow, and red.
- 10 bright red, free rolling wheels plus six total lights.
- Fixed-position cargo door detailing.
- Green and white color blocked emergency vehicle with chrome detail inlays and accents.
- 24 total lights including a Super Bright LED 360° rotating searchlight.
- Three-tier, 360° rotating extension ladder.
- A boldly styled heavy-duty flatbed carrying a stock-car style racer.
- The white flatbed is adorned with green fenders, green side-striping and loads of chrome accents, enhanced further with 23 total lights.
- The race car is powered by a speedy, pull-back motor.
Additionally, the highly anticipated 2019 Hess Toy Truck will be revealed when it goes on sale Friday, Nov. 1, at 10 a.m. EDT. To stay up to date, text “HESS” to 437788 to sign up for mobile alerts, and follow Hess Toy Truck on Facebook and Instagram.