ProHEALTH Dental will maintain office hours for emergency care, Monday through Saturday, at its Lake Success, Huntington, Howard Beach, Astoria and White Plains locations.
All other appointments will be scheduled starting the week of April 6, in coordination with guidelines from the American Dental Association.
All ProHEALTH Dental offices are operating under CDC guidelines including screening all patients who pose a risk of having coronavirus.
Clinical staff will also be available via email (email@example.com) and telephone (855-PHD-CARE or 718-DENTIST) for questions from patients.
“We know these are difficult times and want to do all that we can to fulfill our mission to address not just dental and oral health needs, but to continue to promote overall health and well-being,” said Norton Travis, CEO of ProHEALTH Dental.
Emergency care is defined as:
- Severe toothache pain (not just a twinge)
- Swelling of your gums, face, or neck
- Bleeding in your mouth that does not stop
- Infection or a substantial risk of it
- Trauma (such as a broken tooth)
Dental emergency locations remaining open:
- Lake Success: 1 ProHEALTH Plaza, Suite 115, Lake Success, NY 11042 · 516-531-5500
- Huntington: 35 Gerard Street, Huntington, NY 11743 · 631-812-5000
- Astoria: 29-14 Ditmars Blvd, Astoria, New York 11105 · 718-274-1515
- White Plains: 244 Westchester Ave. Suite 401, White Plains, NY 10604 · 914-681-0335
- Howard Beach: 163-45 Cross Bay Blvd, Howard Beach, NY 11414 · 718-641-3838