The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows (IMS), shift into gear Friday, Dec. 9 through Sunday, Dec. 11 in New York City. The 2016-2017 IMS Shows feature the world’s leading manufacturers including BMW, Can-Am|BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, Kawasaki, Royal Enfield, Slingshot, Suzuki, Victory, and Yamaha, among others. These top brands will be on-hand to display their new 2-, 3-, and 4- wheel models, as well as the leading aftermarket parts and accessory brands.
From seasoned veterans to casual enthusiasts, the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows are the ultimate destination to experience the powersports culture; talk to brand and industry experts; shop for premier parts, gear and accessories; watch a thrilling new stunt show, check out vintage and custom bikes and more.
- NEW: Stunt Show – featuring Jimmy Fitzpatrick and the Metal Mulisha Fitz Army. Fitzpatrick and his fellow Fitz Army riders plan to put on a show that has not been seen before on the IMS tour, displaying their freestyle motocross talents in the form of flips, whips, heel clickers and more.
- NEW: Inked Tattoo Parlor – presented in partnership with Inked Magazine, will provide attendees with temporary airbrush tattoos of their choice. Tattoo options range from classic tattoo art to motorcycles and logos.
- NEW: IMS Vintage – The recently redone IMS Vintage will display classic and retro motorcycles from across the country in a whole new way. Come see what’s new this year.
- J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show, featuring local builders – Now in its eighth consecutive year, the J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show is the largest and one of the most sought after touring custom bike competitions in the United States.
- The Progressive Parlor – The Progressive Parlor is a one-stop-shop for entertainment and service. Within the Parlor, Progressive operates a collection of activities: Grab a cup of joe, watch live motorcycle illustration, check out innovative industry products in the partner showroom, get barber or manicure services from Flo’s Chop Shop, or just relax with friends at the Progressive stage while enjoying live music and industry leader interviews.
- The Progressive Stage – This year, the Progressive stage will host a variety of intriguing guests, including performances from local bands, artist Makoto Endo and more. Come snag a front-row seat and experience motorcycle culture first hand with us.
- Flo’s Chop Shop – Get cleaned up at Flo’s Chop Shop from the best barbers, hand-picked out of Austin, TX. We also offer other personal tune-ups, such as boot shines, and mini-manicures, for all riders alike.
- The Studio – Motorcycles and art, see it come alive at The Progressive Studio. An artist will be onsite to create unique motorcycle-inspired masterpieces, inspired by those who love to ride and the beautiful works of art that we call motorcycles.
- The Marketplace presented by Cycle Gear – The Marketplace presented by Cycle gear has been a focal point of the IMS tour as it serves as a one stop shop for all of the latest motorcycle parts, accessories and equipment from many of the leading brands in the industry.
- Kids Zone Presented by Allstate – Young children, aged 18 months to 5 years old, can explore life on two wheels for free. This allows kids to experience the challenge and thrill of riding a balance bike in a safe environment.
- And more
WHEN: Friday, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Jacob Javits Center, 655 West 34th Street, Exhibit Halls 3A & 3B, New York, NY 10001
For more information, visit www.motorcycleshows.com.