If you are entertaining for the Oscars, consider the Woodbridge Chardonnay Sparkler—an easy and festive way to celebrate Oscars night. Simply pour grenadine, Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay and sparkling water over ice and garnish with raspberries on fun gold drink stirrers.
The result is an impressive drink that takes less than a minute to make and costs less than a $1. At just $6.99 per bottle, pick up a few to have on hand for refills throughout the night.
It’s the perfect drink to treat friends to at an at-home viewing party.
- 1 oz. Grenadine
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
- Sparkling Water
- Gold pom pom drink stirrers
1. Fill glass with ice
2. Add 1 oz. grenadine
3. Add 2 oz. Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
4. Top it off with sparkling water
5. Garnish pompom drink stirrers with raspberry
Entertaining Tip: Portions can easily to multiplied for large-batch cocktails