This season, embrace self-expression with color. Merle Norman Cosmetics (affiliate-friendly) introduces its Revival Color Collection for Spring. Featuring a new, stay-all-day lip liner in twelve gorgeous shades, and breezy washes of versatile shadows in a budge-proof, liquid-to-powder formula, this collection provides all the must-haves for Springs hottest makeup looks.
NEW Plush Lip Liner ($22)
- The most versatile lip liner yet features a waterproof formula to provide comfy 8-hour wear
- Plush texture glides on smoothly and deposits rich, creamy color with precision
- Resists smudging and feathering into fine lip lines
- Attached lip brush defines, contours and blends with ease
- Available in 12 creamy, highly pigmented shades, including: Pinky Swear (dusty rose), Sugar Pie (neutral caramel), Teddy Bear (rosewood), Ballerina Pink (dusty mauve), Baby Doll (cool pink), Valentine (classic red), Bella (burgundy), Bon Bon (watermelon), Peony (pinky mauve), Apricot (muted coral), Sweet Melon (peachy pink), Hot Cocoa (rich mocha)
- A fun, versatile liquid shadow formula that dries to a smooth and weightless, budge-proof powder
- Wear it alone, as a base or topper for other shadows
- Doesn’t crease or transfer on lids
- Liquid-to-powder texture blends and builds easily, and layers well with liners and powders
- Vitamin F Forte helps condition for long-lasting comfy wear
- Available in 5 easy-to-use shades, including: Perf (soft matte buttercream), Hugs (luminous rose champagne), Lace (mid-toned satin pink lilac), OOH (crisp satin sage) and Cool (mid-toned fresh matte blue)
Merle Norman Cosmetics products are available online at www.merlenorman.com and at Merle Norman Studios nationwide.
About Merle Norman Cosmetics
Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc. is a prestige brand acclaimed for pioneering the “try before you buy” philosophy, as well as creating innovative and high-quality color cosmetics and skincare products that allow consumers to express their best selves. For 90 years, this iconic American brand has provided consumers the confidence to pursue their dreams, explore their ideas, and create their own version of extraordinary.
Today, Merle Norman Cosmetics remains family-owned with franchise Studios located throughout the United States, Canada, and internationally. Continuously evolving and creating effective, exciting, and technologically advanced products, Merle Norman Cosmetics remains dedicated to setting trends and fulfilling the ongoing needs of diverse customers everywhere. For more information, visit www.merlenorman.com.