This week in Long Island Weekly:
• LIW chats with Ray Liotta about playing a cop on Shades of Blue and the roles he’s played that have challenged him the most
• We celebrate Entenmann’s 50th anniversary with coffee cake, chocolate chip cookies and other delicious treats
• Summertime is grilling time. We discuss the fine art of cooking on the barbecue.
• The Metrolopolitan Museum of Art unravels the connection between fashion and Catholicism with its latest exhibition
• We share our love for S’well bottles, a fashionable alternative to plastic
• We preview the Long Island productions to be featured at the Long Island International Film Expo
• And hope springs anew for the Islanders, whose loyal fan base will never abandon them