This week in Long Island Weekly:
• LIW‘s Steve Mosco speaks to Aussie rocker Courtney Barnett about her new album that takes you on a journey of human emotions.
• Dave Gil de Rubio chats with Ritchie Blackmore of Blackmore’s Night, the duo that puts a medieval twist on folk rock
• We spice things up with chili peppers up and down the Scoville scale
• LIW‘s Chris Birsner rounds up local party buses that specialize in mobile gaming
• We go to a foodie’s wonderland with Eat Me, Drink Me food truck, returning to the annual Food Truck Derby out east in August
• We enjoy some thrills and spills at the best amusement parks on the East Coast
• And we analyze the New York Mets and New York Yankees midway through the season