Facebook is the world’s largest internet community. It’s used by millions of people like you to connect with family and friends, share photos and stay in touch. But if you’re new to Facebook, getting started can be a little tricky.
Based on award-winning computer classes for seniors, the 12 lessons in Facebook for Seniors: Connect with Friends and Family in 12 Easy Lessons by Carrie, Chris, and Cheryl Ewin will show you how to do things like:
• Sign up for Facebook and connect with family members and old friends
• Instantly share photos and messages
• Keep up-to-date with friends and loved ones
• Chat about cars, gardening, travel or anything else that interests you
• Play games and RSVP to parties and other events
• Keep your account safe and secure
Step-by-step instructions and full-color images make it easy to follow along. Activities throughout help you practice what you’ve learned, and if you get stuck, just flip to the solutions at the back of the book.
Why let the kids have all the fun? Join the party.
Facebook for Seniors printed in December and is available in bookstores and online, $24.95.
Carrie, Chris and Cheryl Ewin design and teach award-winning computer classes for seniors. Carrie holds degrees in education and psychology, Chris is a PhD student who also runs a computer business. Cheryl is an experienced teacher.