- This event has passed.
Common Sense Gun Legislation Discussion
April 4 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Future of Gun Legislation: An Examination of the Second Amendment
Hosted by New York Moms Demand Action and the Hofstra Law Democrats
Volunteers with the New York chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, part of Everytown for Gun Safety, are partnering with the Hofstra Law Democrats to host a panel discussion on enacting common sense gun legislation while still respecting the Second Amendment.
● Nassau County District Attorney Madeline Singas
● Assemblywoman Taylor Raynor, New York State Assembly District 18
● Leon Friedman, Distinguished Professor of Civil Liberties at Hofstra University
● Tracy Bacher, Nassau County Group Lead, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
● Moderated by Jennifer A. Gundlach, Distinguished Professor of Law and Clinical Professor of Law at Hofstra University
Thursday, April 4, 2019
12 to 2 p.m.
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Kushner Hall, Room 308
121 Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY