Anton Media Group, which publishes 17 weekly community newspapers throughout Nassau County as well as special sections, glossy magazines and websites, has opportunities for students looking to gain valuable editorial and web expertise.
Interns will get hands-on experiencing posting news articles to the web and social media, thereby increasing Anton’s web presence and brand awareness. Tasks will include publishing articles online, putting together e-newsletters, adding events to the web calendar and generating web-only content. Interns will work closely with the web editor, who is open to fresh ideas.
- Tech savvy
- Social media skills, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions
- Organized and professional demeanor
- Previous knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Writing and editing skills a plus
College credit is available. Position is based in our Mineola office, but can be flexible if necessary. Email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.