Do you have strong writing, editing and communication skills—and enjoy participating in a collaborative work environment? Anton Media Group, which publishes 17 weekly community newspapers throughout Nassau County as well as special sections, glossy magazines and websites, has a rare opportunity for students looking to gain valuable publishing experience. Interns will leave with an impressive portfolio of printed and online news and feature stories with their byline. Opportunities are available during the spring semester and college credits are available.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Independent self-starter who can also work well as part of a team
• Research and interviewing skills
• Social media and web skills
• Knowledge of AP style/InDesign/InCopy a plus
Position is based in our Mineola office. Email résumé and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.