With the summer sun blazing on us during these final months of the season, it’s only right that you indulge in some ice cold treats. These DIY ice pops are
sure enough to satisfy your sweet tooth and have you begging for seconds.
Mixed Berry Frocho Pops
1 c Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 c fresh or frozen mixed berries
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
3-5 Tbsp honey, to taste
1. Use a food processor to puree berries, Plain, Strawberry, Vanilla or Blueberry Chobani, lemon juice and honey until smooth.
2. Divide mixture among freezer-pop molds, stopping about one inch from the top.
3. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Dip molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
4. If you don’t have freezer pop molds, use small paper cups. After filling, place a sheet of plastic wrap over top, cut a slit in the center and add a wooden craft stick.
Recipe from Chobani Yogurt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 c plain yogurt
½ c graham crackers, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Microwave chocolate on high heat for two minutes.
3. Place yogurt and then melted chocolate into a blender.
4. Start on low speed, then slowly increase speed to high.
5. Blend for 30 seconds.
6. Place marshmallows on sheet tray and place in oven. Remove after three minutes. Let cool.
7. To assemble Popsicles: Fill Popsicle molds half-way with chocolate mixture. (Remaining chocolate willbe used at the end of the recipe.) Place four marshmallows on top and divide graham cracker crumbs evenly between the cups. Pour remaining chocolate on top and freeze.
Raspberry Lemonade Pops
1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
1 cup water
1 cup fresh raspberries
½ cup Yoplait Original plain yogurt
10 ice pop molds and craft sticks
1. In 1-quart saucepan, heat lemonade concentrate and water over medium heat just until lemonade concentrate is completely thawed; remove from heat. Cool. In blender, place 3/4 cup of the lemonade mixture, 1/2 cup of the raspberries and 1/4 cup of the yogurt. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth. Press mixture through small strainer into medium bowl to remove seeds.
2. Divide mixture evenly among ice pop molds. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
3. Divide remaining 1/2 cup raspberries evenly among molds. In small bowl, mix 1 cup lemonade mixture and remaining 1/4 cup yogurt. Divide evenly among molds. Cover each mold with foil; insert stick into each pop. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
4. To serve, remove pops from molds.
Recipe from Yoplait Yogurt