Looking to expand your drink repertoire? These libations burst with the flavors of spring and are a perfect way for home mixologists to show off their bartending prowess. Infuse seasonal goodness into the glasses of your guests with these cocktail recipes, courtesy of Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas.
• 2 fl. oz. Prairie Gin
• 1 fl. oz. Contratto Vermouth Bianco
• ½ fl. oz. St. Germain
• ½ fl. oz. fresh lemon juice
• 1 strawberry
• 1 strawberry slice (garnish)
1. Muddle strawberry in a cocktail shaker and add ice, gin, vermouth, St. Germain and lemon juice.
2. Stir contents of shaker vigorously, and strain into a coupe glass.
3. Garnish with a thinly sliced strawberry.
• 1 fl. oz. El Dorado 12-Year Rum
• 1 fl. oz. Contratto bitters
• 1 fl. oz. sweet vermouth
• 1 large coconut milk ice cube
• 1 orange peel (garnish)
1. Put a scoop of ice into a cocktail shaker, and add rum, bitters and sweet vermouth. Shake vigorously.
2. Add one larger coconut milk ice cube to a rocks glass.
3. Strain contents of shaker into rocks glass and garnish with an orange peel.
• 1 ½ fl. oz. Van Gogh vanilla vodka (or any other vanilla flavored vodka)
• ½ oz. lime juice
• ½ oz. simple syrup
• ½ fl. oz. Sour Apple Pucker
• 1 ½ fl. oz. Donnelli Lambrusco
1. Add vodka, lime juice, simple syrup and sour apple pucker to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Add ice to a highball glass and strain contents of shaker over ice.
3. Float Lambrusco on top of the drink.